Términos del servicio
- Description of Services. We make various services available on this site including, but not limited to search engines for products, credit card processing for payments and other sales related services. You are solely responsible for providing, at your own expense, all equipment necessary to use the services. We reserve the right to modify or discontinue the site, including any features therein, at any time with or without notice to you. We shall not be liable to you or any third party should we exercise such right. You understand and agree that temporary interruptions of the services available through this site may occur. You further understand and agree that we have no control over third party networks you may access in the course of the use of this site, and therefore, delays and disruption of other network transmissions are completely beyond our control. You understand and agree that the services available on this site are provided “AS IS” and that we assume no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, mis-delivery or failure to store any user communications or personalization settings.
- Conduct on Site. Your use of the site is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and any rules or guidelines that we may post. You are solely responsible for the contents of any communications made by you through the site. By posting information in or otherwise using any communications service, chat room, message
- Third Party Sites and Information. Our site uses the Shopify Inc. e-commerce platform and is subject to additional terms and conditions adopted by said provider. Our site may link you to other sites provided by other parties for your convenience. The link is not an endorsement of the site and unless specifically noted, we are not affiliated with the site and are not recommending or endorsing the purchase of any product or service from the third-party site. You acknowledge that these sites are not under our control and we are not responsible, whatsoever, for the content of such sites or omissions in references made by the site(s).
- Intellectual Property Information. You acknowledge and agree that all content on this site is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other state, federal and international intellectual property laws and is our sole property (or licensed for use by us). You may not copy or republish any material from this site without our express written permission and use of any trademark or service mark is expressly prohibited without our prior written permission; provided, however, you may make one screen shot copy of information on products you wish to purchase or have purchased for your records so long as the same is not republished or redistributed. We do not warrant or represent that your use of materials displayed on, or obtained through, this site will not infringe the rights of third parties. If you believe that any materials displayed on this site infringe upon a protected intellectual property right of yours, you should provide notice (signed electronically or originally by a person authorized to act on behalf of the intellectual property owner) to the notice address provided below in compliance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (as the same may be amended or replaced from time to time), which notice should: (a) identify specifically the copyrighted work believed to have been infringed; (b) Identify the material that is accessible on the site which you claim is infringing on the identified copyrighted work; (c) provide information sufficient to contact the copyright owner directly: (d) provide information sufficient to permit us to notify any third party posting to the site who you claim is infringing, if applicable; (d) include the following statements (i) “I have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law”; and, (ii) “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in this notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed”. If you are the recipient of a notification from us of a take down request, you may send a counter-notice, but be advised that we reserve the right to take down any material regardless of infringement determinations.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. ALL PRODUCTS, SERVICES, MATERIALS AND INFORMATION ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE,
OR THE WARRANTY OF NONINFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT: (A) THE SAME WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (B) WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (C) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE PRODUCTS, SERVICES, MATERIALS OR INFORMATION WILL BE EFFECTIVE, ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, OR (D) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, OR INFORMATION PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU FROM THE SITE FROM US OR OUR AFFILIATES WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS OR BE FREE FROM MISTAKES, ERRORS OR DEFECTS. THIS SITE COULD INCLUDE TECHNICAL OR OTHER MISTAKES, INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO THE MATERIALS AND SERVICES AT THIS SITE, INCLUDING THE PRICES AND DESCRIPTIONS OF ANY PRODUCTS LISTED HEREIN, AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE. THE MATERIALS OR SERVICES AT THIS SITE MAY BE OUT OF DATE, AND WE MAKE NO COMMITMENT TO UPDATE SUCH MATERIALS OR SERVICES. THE USE OF THE SERVICES OR THE DOWNLOADING OR OTHER ACQUISITION OF ANY MATERIALS THROUGH THIS SITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND WITH YOUR AGREEMENT THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM SUCH ACTIVITIES. WE DO NOT ENDORSE ANY OPINIONS, JUDGMENTS OR TESTIMONIALS GIVEN ON THIS SITE.
IN NO EVENT SHALL WE OR OUR AFFILIATES BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER OR NOT WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THIS SITE OR OF ANY WEB SITE REFERENCED OR LINKED TO FROM THIS SITE. FURTHER, WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE IN ANY WAY FOR THRID PARTY GOODS AND SERVICES OFFERED THROUGH THIS SITE OR FOR ASSISTANCE IN CONDUCTING COMMERCIAL TRANSACTIONS THROUGH THIS SITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE PROCESSING OF ORDERS.
- Security and Password. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account information. You are further responsible for any purchases or other acts or omissions that occur through the use of your password and account information. It is your responsibility to ensure that others do not gain access to your password and account information.
- International Use. Although this site may be accessible worldwide, we make no representation that materials on this site are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United States, and accessing
them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws. Any offer for any product, service, and/or information made in connection with this site is void where prohibited.
- Governing Law and Statute of Limitations. This site (excluding linked sites) is controlled by us from our offices within the State of Florida. By accessing this site both of us agree that the statutes and laws of the State of Florida, without regard to the conflicts of laws principles thereof, will apply to all matters relating to the use of this site and the purchase of products and services available through this site. Each of us agrees and hereby submits to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts, as applicable to the matter, serving the residences of Hillsborough County, Florida. Any cause of action brought by you against us, or our affiliated companies, must be instituted within the shorter of one (1) year after the cause of action arises or the applicable statute of limitations for such causes in the state of Florida; or, any such cause shall be deemed forever waived and barred. We make no representation that the products and services available through our site are appropriate or available for use in locations outside of the United States and accessing them from territories where such products and services are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
- Force Majeure. In addition to any excuse provided by applicable law, we shall be excused from liability for non-delivery or delay in delivery of products available through our site arising from any event beyond our reasonable control, whether or not foreseeable by either party, including but not limited to, labor strikes, war, terrorist incident, fire, accident, adverse weather, pandemic governmental shutdowns, inability to secure transportation, governmental act or regulation, and other causes or events beyond our reasonable control, whether or not similar to those which are enumerated above.
matter hereof and supersedes all prior agreements and understandings of the parties with respect thereto.
- Protection for Private Blocking and Screening of Offensive Material. You are hereby notified that filtering services to block offensive material are commercially available. To our knowledge, current providers include GetNetWise at http://kids.getnetwise.org and OnGuard Online at http://onguardonline.gov. However, the providing of a list of providers is pursuant to 47 U.S.C Section 230(d) is not an endorsement of any site, product or service.
Copyright © 2023 Budzburn., LLC. All Rights Reserved.