Política de privacidad
(Last Updated September 1, 2023)
WHAT WE COLLECT. We get information about you in a range of ways.
- Information You Give Us. We collect your name, address, email, phone number, username, password, demographic information (such as your gender and occupation) as well as other information you directly give us on our Site.
- Information we Get From Others. We may get information about you from other sources. we may add this to information we get from this Site.
- Information Automatically Collected. We automatically log information about you and your computer, mobile device, tablet or other access device. For example, when visiting our Site, we log your computer operating system type, browser type, browser language, the web site you visited before browsing to our Site, pages you viewed, how long you spent on a page, access times and information about your use of and actions on our Site.
- Cookies. we may log information using “cookies.” Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive by a web site. we may use both session Cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent Cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on our Site. This type of information is collected to make the Site more useful to you and to tailor the experience with us to meet your special interests and needs.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION. We use your personal information as follows: (1) to operate, maintain, and improve our sites, products, and services; (2) to process and deliver product orders, contest entries and rewards; (3) to respond to comments and questions and provide customer service; (4) to send information including confirmations, invoices, term update, security alerts, and support and administrative messages; (5) to communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners; (6) to link or combine user information with other personal information; (7) to protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity; (8) to provide and deliver products and services customers request; (9) to personalize your experiences on the site; and (10) to comply with applicable statutes and laws.
SHARING PERSONAL INFORMATION. We may share personal information as follow:(1) with your consent; (2) when we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets; (3) for legal, protection, and safety purposes; (4) to comply with laws; (4) to respond to lawful requests and legal processes; (5) to protect our rights and property; (6) in an emergency, including to protect our employees and agents, our customers, or any person; and (7) as needed for third parties to do work for us or fulfill purchase orders.
PROTECTION OF INFORMATION. We implement a variety of security procedures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or access your personal information. we offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway provider’s database only to be accessible by those authorized with pecial access rights to such systems and who are required to keep and maintain the information confidential.
INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES. Our marketing emails tell you how to “opt-out.” If you opt out, we may still send you nonmarketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you. You may send requests about personal information to our Contact Information below. You can request to change contact choices, opt-out of our sharing with others, and update your personal information. You can typically remove and reject cookies from our Site with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, it could affect how our site works for you.
SMS MARKETING DISCLOSURE. By opting into marketing during the website checkout process or providing your phone number through other means on our website or through a third-party partner, you are explicitly providing us with permission to send SMS messages for the purposes of marketing our brand/products. You have the option to opt out of our SMS marketing at any time. If you have any questions or trouble unsubscribing, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SMS THIRD-PARTY DATA SHARING. The above excludes text messaging originator opt-in data and consent; this information will not be shared with any third parties.
CONTACT INFORMATION. We welcome your comments or questions about this Policy. You may also contact us at email@example.com.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY. We may change this Policy. If we make any changes, we will change the Last Updated date above.
STATE SPECIFIC PRIVACY RIGHTS. The following provisions supplement the above Policy and are required by California Privacy Rights Act (“CA Act”) and Virginia Consumer Data Protection Act (“VA Act”) (collectively “Acts”):
- Categories of personal information collected. The personal information that we collect or have collected from consumers (as those terms are defined in the Acts) in the twelve months prior to the effective date of this Policy, fall into the following categories established by the California Privacy Rights Act: (a) identifiers such as your name, address, phone numbers, IP address, your user identification, your password or a government-issued identification card; (b) personal information, such as a credit card number or other payment information; (c) information that may reveal age, gender, race, sexual orientation, or other protected classifications; (d) geolocation data, such as the location of your access device; and, (e) information about your purchase preferences.
- Categories of personal information disclosed for a business purpose. The personal information that we disclosed to the third parties falls into the following categories established by the CA Act: (a) identifiers such as your name, address, phone numbers, IP address, or a government-issued identification card; (b) personal information, such as a credit card number or other payment information; (c) information that may reveal age, gender, race, sexual orientation, or other protected classifications; (d) details of products purchased; (e) geolocation data necessary for delivery of products purchased from the site; (f) inference data necessary to insure the accuracy of shipping addresses
- Advertising. We share limited information to ensure you receive more useful and personalized advertising and to measure the usefulness of the advertising. Any personal information we may have shared for the purpose of “cross-context behavioral advertising” as defined in the CA Act in the twelve months prior to the effective date of this Policy falls into the following categories: (a) identifiers such as a cookie or a device identifier; and, (b) internet or other electronic network activity information related to downloads from our site. We may share information for purposes of cross-context behavioral advertising; and, those categories are identified in the above Policy. We also process personal information for the purposes of “targeted advertising” as that term is defined in the VA Act.
- Your Data Rights: You may have certain data rights under the Act. You may request information about the collection of your personal information by us. You may access your personal information in a portable format. You may correct or delete your personal information. You have the right to opt out of the sharing of your personal information as set forth above under Information Choices and Changes. Under the VA Act, Virginia consumers may opt out of the processing of personal data for targeted advertising. Under the CA Act, California consumers may opt out of the sharing of personal information for cross-contextual behavioral advertising. If you wish to do any of foregoing things, do not have an account or are an “authorized agent’ under the CA Act, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You have the right to appeal the denial of any of these rights by contacting us at the above notice address. Your choices may limit certain services or products. You will be required to verify your request using personal information already provided to us.
- No sale of personal information. In the twelve months prior to the effective date of this Policy, we have not sold any personal information of consumers, as those terms are defined under the CA Act.
- CA Act Sensitive Personal Information, Retention and Non-Discrimination Policy. We may collect and disclose data for business purposes which include "sensitive personal information" as defined under the CA Act. We do not use or disclose such sensitive personal information except as permitted by the CA Act. We keep your sensitive personal information as necessary to use are site and for as long as is required to fulfill the relevant transactions with you, and only as permitted or as may be required by applicable statute or law. We do not discriminate against any consumer for exercising their rights under the CA Act.
- VA Act Deidentified Data Policy. We may use de-identified data, as that term is defined in the VA Act, and will maintain such data without attempting to re-identify it; or, in the case of reidentification, we will treat such data as personal data under the Policy.
- Annual Reporting for 2022. This site is new and has had no access requests for 2022 or deletion requests as those terms are defined under the Acts.
Copyright © 2023 Budzburn., LLC. All Rights Reserved.